Area Source Team: Clean Air Minnesota
Why area sources?
Area sources of air pollution are more widespread and less highly regulated than large industrial facilities like power plants. Examples of area sources include small businesses like dry cleaners, gasoline service stations, commercial printers and auto body shops.
Clean Air Minnesota’s area source team is working to maximize emission reduction opportunities from these smaller sources. The area source team does this through outreach programs, grants, other financial assistance opportunities, technical support and training.
- Business Pollution Prevention Program »
- City of Minneapolis: Green Business Cost Sharing Program »
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency: Environmental Assistance Grants »
- Minnesota Technical Assistance Program »
- Clean Air Assistance Project »
Contact Christina Vang-Dixon at 612-334-3388 ext. 8126 with questions or to serve on the Clean Air Minnesota area source team.