Today we would normally come together, in a local brewery, to eat tater tots, raise a toast, and build community. Unfortunately, we cannot gather this year. I still want to take the time to say, “THANK YOU!”
THANK YOU in so many ways for your support this past year:
- Thank you for being willing to adapt with us as we launched the Environmental Initiative Awards in a totally different format.
- Thank you for joining our Policy Forums on Zoom where learning from one another remains possible.
- Thank you for taking the time to engage with Mike and other staff around our strategic plan.
- Thank you for coming along on our journey to integrate social issues into our traditional environmental work.
- And the list of thank yous could go on and on and on. . .
Today is also Give to the Max day and I hope you will become a financial supporter of Environmental Initiative. As an added bonus, if you become a financial supporter between now and December 31 your impact will be doubled by a dollar-for-dollar matching gift up to $20,000 from our current and past board of directors.
Your support will give you access to events such as the post-covid “Give Thanks” happy hour where you can network with environmental professionals in business, government, nonprofits, and the community. As a supporter, you’ll get even more input into what we do next—want more networking happy hours? Would you rather have brunch with us? Let us know. Take five minutes to complete our supporter survey.
Again, I want to take this time to say THANK YOU. We could not do the work we do without supporters like you.
If you ever have questions on our work or ways you can get involved, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Have a great holiday season!
612-334-3388 ext. 8108