Learn how to better build the business case for circularity at your organization. The Sustainable Growth Coalition will provide an overview of our new resource: a Circularity Toolkit. This toolkit offers an opportunity to learn from leaders about the approaches their companies are taking to create a sustainability culture with a systems-change approach.
Hear from some of our members regarding innovations in their business models and approaches they are taking to influence their partners. These sustainability leaders will provide tangible case studies of innovative responses to reducing waste, acting to improve health outcomes, and creating access to healthy food. The leadership in these case studies showcases the need to continue centering sustainability within our communities during the COVID-19 pandemic and calls for racial justice.
Dana Slade, Director of Sustainability Programs, HealthPartners
Susan Schuster, Principal Community Relations Consultant, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
Abby Liubakka, Senior Product Stewardship Engineer, Tennant Company
Who Should Attend?
- Supply chain and procurement experts working to advance circularity at their companies through systems change.
- Professionals working to advance their companies’ sustainability or circularity goals.
- Product designers creating reuse and take-back programs.
- Green Team members seeking innovative ideas to advance sustainability at their organizations.
- Community relations and public affairs leaders deepening connections with most-impacted communities.