Make the most of your renewables and carbon investments through accurate reporting and valid claims by joining us for a webinar to learn how to capture the value of your purchased electricity through your utility in greenhouse gas and renewable energy reporting.
Thursday, July 23 9:00-10:30am
Registration is required. Please follow this link to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
With Speakers From:
What will I learn in this webinar?
Thanks to a Coalition member pilot, you will learn about new tools to more accurately quantify the true carbon footprint and renewable share of large companies’ purchased electricity, which helps utility customers capture a fuller value for their clean energy investment. Corporate sustainability leaders rely on data-based approaches to build the business case towards clean energy. The value of clean energy investments can be better captured through agreed-upon claims and reporting practices, which reduce reputational risk and avoid confusion from poorly understood claims. Carbon and renewables reporting accuracy bolsters confidence in the reporting entity by investors and customers, and better positions the reporting companies to capture a fuller value of their energy and carbon-reduction focused decisions.
Who should attend?
- Those that deal directly with reporting of purchased electricity and greenhouse gas emissions data at an organization, such as your organizations:
- Energy Managers
- Those who complete reporting such as the CDP and SBTI
- Other climate focused or sustainability staff focused on energy reporting
- Clean energy supporters at companies interested in better ways to safely and accurately claim their renewables investments
- Please share this broadly within your company and at other organizations.
Is there a cost to attend?
No, this is a free public webinar, open to anyone. Registration is required here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Do you have a question for the webinar panelists?
Participants are encouraged to send questions in advance to make sure speakers cover what you need to hear most to help you do your job. (Send them to email@example.com by Thursday, July 16th).