ABOUT the PROGRAM
Join Environmental Initiative for our 18th annual legislative preview to hear from legislative leaders about their environmental priorities for the 2019 session. This event will offer insights into a wide range of environmental topics, including public health, rural vitality, farming, green jobs, and more.
Register now to ensure your participation. We have limited capacity and anticipate selling out this event.
SPEAKERS (to date)
- Representative Jamie Becker-Finn (DFL), District 42B
- Senator Scott Dibble (DFL), District 61
- Representative Dan Fabian (R), District 01A
- Representative Peter Fischer (DFL), District 43A
- Representative Frank Hornstein (DFL), District 61A
- Representative Jon Koznick (R), District 58A
- Representative Paul Torkelson (R), District 16B
- Representative Jean Wagenius (DFL), District 63B
QUESTIONS and REDUCED RATES
For questions about the program, contact Meleah Houseknecht at 612-334-3388 ext. 8104.
For questions about registration or a reduced rate, contact Lillie Benowitz at 612-334-3388 ext. 8107. Reduced rates are available for nonprofit staff, students, or those experiencing financial hardship.