regional business recycling outreach: how we can help
Recycling can provide economic and environmental opportunities for your business, but it’s never a one-size-fits-all approach. Environmental Initiative is available to help your regional and national chains, commercial property management company, or other multi-site business find the best resources for improved waste and recycling practices, free of charge.
There are two big reasons why it makes sense to start or improve recycling at your business: it can save you money and updated commercial recycling laws now mandate it for most metro area businesses. Learn more (PDF) »
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
National and regional businesses that have multiple locations in the six county metro area (Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington Counties) such as:
- Regional retail and restaurant chains
- Commercial property management companies
- Other business with multiple sites or locations
HOW WE CAN HELP
Right now, most counties in the Twin Cities offer free technical and educational resources to help businesses recycle more. Grant programs in several counties even offer up to $10,000 per location to start or improve recycling efforts. While the resources are great, figuring out what makes the most sense for your business can be overwhelming and time consuming.
We will help you (for free):
- Understand the new commercial recycling requirements
- Navigate the available resources (grants, technical assistance, consultations)
- Connect you with the best resources to jump start your waste reduction and recycling efforts across all your metro locations
Ready to get started? Contact Bjorn Olson at 612-334-3388 ext. 8113.