POlicy forum series: 2015 Legislative Preview
about the program
Our 14th annual Legislative Preview was a first look at how our legislative leaders anticipate tackling the state's most pressing environmental issues in the upcoming session.
The 2015 Legislative Preview featured a bipartisan group of legislators presenting their visions and priorities for addressing the state’s environmental challenges in the 2015 legislative session. Influential lawmakers and a diverse audience of public, private, and nonprofit leaders engaged in conversation about environmental policy-making across the full breadth of environmental topics, including natural resources protection and funding, energy use and conservation, environmental permitting, environmental health, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and many more.
Confirmed Speakers to Date:
- Senator Scott Dibble, (DFL) District 61
- Representative Pat Garofalo, (R) District 58B
- Representative Tom Hackbarth, (R) District 31B
- Representative Rick Hansen, (DFL) District 52A
- Representative Frank Hornstein, (DFL) District 61A
- Representative Melissa Hortman, (DFL) District 36B
- Margaret Kelly, Assistant Commissioner / Budget Director, Minnesota Management and Budget
- Representative Tim Mahoney, (DFL) District 67A
- Senator John Marty, (DFL) District 66
- Representative Denny McNamara, (R) District 54B
- Representative Jean Wagenius, (DFL) District 63B
Friday, January 16, 2015
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Science Museum of Minnesota
120 Kellogg Blvd. West
Saint Paul, MN 55102